Thursday, March 1, 2012

Being Thoughtful and Considerate of Eachother

By: Stella, Alice, Anne, Margaret, Ellen, Jean, Joetta






What does it mean to be beautiful?
Being beautiful means several, several things. You have to be thinking about more than one or two things. Keeping yourself looking at the very best, at all times. Thinking of others often. What does it mean to be beautiful, to whom? I don’t consider myself beautiful, but I always try to keep myself looking attractive- from the time I was a little girl to my old age, now. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder because my husband thought I was beautiful, and I was glad. I had to be the most beautiful person when I met my second husband because he loved me. He was looking for things to do for me always. He’s interested in a nice girl, and she’s beautiful.

What does it mean to be beautiful?  As soon as we get water into it, you put your head in and go “Ah, ah, ah.”  This is not it.  Forget the silly thing you put in.  You have to go in and say this is the nicest place to go in.  That’s a good deal.  Come on (blows kiss), next person (blows kiss), next person (blows kiss).  Keep yourself looking the best at all times possible.  Thinking about the other person.  What does it mean to be beautiful to whom



What makes a good husband?
You know the difference when you see the real gem. And you’ll think to yourself, “what the hell am I doing with this?” if you’re with a phony.  My hal.  I called him “gem hol” because he was a gem and his last name was Holiday. The best husband I ever had. That god created. The epitome of what a good husband is. He’s a gentleman, and god’s gift to me. When you get a gem, you don’t want to let him go. I was so used to my old husband mistreating me for 48 years.  Because they know they have a place to come home and talk to. They know they have to help other people. The only thing he can do is write and write and write and that’s a bad and good thing. They have to have their clothes, they have to have their things for school, and that’s the responsibility of the husband. It’s not just a fun, fun, fun time. You make up your mind that you’re going to help out people. Being thoughtful, being considerate of others often. It’s a way of thinking. There is no such thing. We’re not perfect, and they’re not perfect. We can’t expect them to be perfect.

Describe your perfect vacation.
That’s how it was. One, two, three, four and then it’d stop.  I had so many because my husband was military. The best was when he was with us. It was idealistic when we were all together. He was always gone, he missed so many things. Like kids birthdays. It was the best when he was there. Hawaii, I loved it. So many good ones. Seattle. Downtown Seattle. My generation didn’t take vacations.  I like the sunshine, but I didn’t want to be out in it. You’re a vacation for my day and I’m a vacation for your day. I like you better.

That’s how it was, you go like this [hand motions] 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, just keep going, not up high 200, 250, one thousand.  It is easier for all of us if we do it like that.  Like that man over there, he doesn’t care.  Just like that.  Oh, beautiful day.  There are so many good ones, everyone thinks differently.  Do you like Seattle?  It depends on the person.  I like the sunshine, but I don’t want to be out in it.  My husband loved it.  The only time he would come in…  I love the best things that happen.  The good things are always good, they always have been.  Comfortable warm weather, very little rain, be active a good part of the day.  That’s wonderful.  I went all across the United States, I got sick when I was there.  Mom and Dad said, “Stay here as long as you can.”  The good Lord said, “If you need to get something in the house, down is different, the down deals are the best deals.”  Not necessarily, they just go zhooomp and get it to everybody else.  Yeah.  I do.  I like to.  I like her better.  I like you.  I like me. 


We have a good one!  (Applause)  A good one today.



No comments:

Post a Comment