Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Seattle Was the First Thing



















by Jean


When they started it up, it went vooom! That’s how it all started. My jacket and husband were getting it there. I had to go to school. I was taking all the everything and going dut-dut-dut.


You are the best student. You’ve got it all. You think about it. You’ve got a great thing. These things are wonderful.



I remember when all that went up. It was pretty good. It was pretty crumby when all the people came from Seattle. It would be nice if we could do it the other way around. When school came out and everything came in, everyone said, “No, no, no.” I don’t remember what I did now, because for all those years I told them. There was nothing else we could do at that time. It was a strange time and a small time.


There were some just going, “I don’t know about this.” I have seen it many, many times. Seattle was the first thing. They said I was the first picture to come in and say, “Here it is! Right now!” I would like to know how it really happened.


My mother did my hair this morning. I’ve done a lot of things into it. It’s kind of dumb. I keep thinking about somebody I know, but I don’t know right now. Did you get millions of pictures? God that would have been wonderful to you. If you have anything in you, you have beautiful you. You have everything that you have. You don’t have to worry about anything.



This is fantasy, the best thing in the whole world, beautiful and wonderful. The people will put their coats on and say, “This is the place to go out, right now.” I thought it was the dumbest thing in the world. We’ve been trying to go through it, to make things better.



The more you get under, the more it goes back and back. I would be worried about it. I did worry, a number of times, but never again. My mom was doing the same thing. She got a thing in it, the same as me, a tough woman. My father said, “Don’t do this ever again.” I’m not afraid any more. My father got very upset, four times. No, never again. You could die from it.



That’s amazing. This is really wonderful. It went kaplooee quite a bit. The biggest baddest thing that ever went on in the country. Downstairs, my father, brother, and mother were trying to get out. They said, “Help us get it back into the way it should have been.” All of this, I just try to plunk it in. One of the kids was killed. I can’t remember.



I love about it. The kids are absolutely wonderful, incredible. They want something, they get it out, they hold it up. You say, “Look, we just have to slow it down. Just look at it.” That guy hates me. This is always the same.



It could have been many different things. My father got hit very badly. Nobody wanted to see about him. We all thought he was going to die. I can’t say anything more about it. Sick. Oh my God, what is the matter with this kid.


The teacher fell over-darn in the water. She’s still alive. You don’t have to worry about it.


Everything else I know is just that one world where everything is crumby looking. The best thing in the whole world was Seattle. This is kind of fun. Pretty neat. We were doing it just for fun, we all stay out, we all stay there, it is kind of silly. We don’t have to go anywhere. We go together every single day. If I was home and had nothing to eat or do, I would get out of there. That’s a wonderful way to do it. Take stuff out. Easy stuff. You can do it if you just do a small little thing.


I drop it down. You have to wait. You have to know what you are talking about. I wish I had thought about it. People would come all the way around, pretty much, but not all. The most important thing of all is away from this, away from that, and when they said they wanted to go outside and go higher and higher, I couldn’t get over this. It is way beyond.



We don’t know this, yet, outside, up here. That’s all I can come up with. It’s too cold. What is going around? God, this is not too good. As things are going on, they get big and big and big. I don’t understand this. I’ve got to go home.



Is that my brother? I can’t believe that. I thought he lived all the way across town. I always had to work, jump out of the sky like that. Somebody who had it left off had it better, put down. A very special gentleman, we wanted to know everything about him. How many days in? Sometimes. Sometimes straight, straight, straight up and I don’t know what is going on. I don’t know if it goes to that same amount.


We can just ignore it. I would really love it. This is good. I’m getting a little bit happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment