Thursday, March 22, 2012

If everybody is gonna jump off the bridge, are you gonna do it? HELL NO!


Ernest, Ellen, Stella, Jean, Henry Barbra

What is the best thing about nature?
It’s just kind of nice to get away from everything that’s indoors. The birds and the bees and enjoy them. It’s nice to think. Nobody’s lying and stealing because the birds don’t do that. That’s amazing, isn’t it.

How much influence do people have on each other?
A bad person can have a lot of bad, bad influence on other people. Get the hell way as fast as they can. .A good person would have to really have to work hard to make a bad person good, and that’s hard to do. That’s why we have police and priests, to help people like that. But those people are still most likely going to be bad. I think they are influenced by other people. Like a husband cheating on his wife because his friends are cheating on their wives. I don’t think a good man can help his bad friends who are cheating. Everybody would tease them. An accident is different than being influence by something. I think they are a very weak person. That’s follow the leader.

If everybody is gonna jump off the bridge are you gonna do it? HELL NO!

What is so important about college?
Learning, experiences, and earning your degree. Number one, when you walk into a place with a college degree, they’re gonna wanna to talk to you. They know you have spent a lot of time and energy and that makes them like that. That makes everybody love you, going to college.

What makes a good person?
A good person doesn’t lie, doesn’t steal. Obeys gods law and rules. Doesn’t mess around with someone elses wife or husband, because the mate finds out and it’s bad. Helping people that need help. What about listening to people talk? That can be boring. Sneak out of that place. It’s just as important to be a listener as it is to speak.I think one thing. If you tell one lie, anything that comes out of that mouth is a lie. Once a cheater always a cheater. Why would they not be? If they got away with it once they will do it again. That’s like. If you steal one piece of a bread, getting away with it, and stealing more bread. Bread? No.

What makes a bad person?
a crook. Who goes into places they aren’t supposed to separate them from their finances. I would say people that are trying to find out something. Nosy people. When somebody tries to get out the truth, they learn. One who steals from another person.

What does it mean to be happy?
Whenever I get a chance I do something about that.  Living. That you feel at ease and are enjoying life. You are comfortable. No crooks around,that makes me happy. Being satisified with yourself. I haven’t done anything great, but I do my best. I try to make life better for other people. And not by doing stupid things, eother. I’m doing the best I can do. I’m not talking about somebody who thinks they have everything. Very good. It happened to me in my house when I lived in my house in Seattle

What do you think of the Lord?
I do think of the Lord. It’s not something that I can be like come on buddy, lets go lets go lets go. I love the lord, and the lord loves me. I haven’t been able to get to church the past two Sundays because of this incident but he knows I love them. I think the lord tends to make things even. Some people tell a lot of lies, and the community believes them, but there's a day that they will know the lord never believed them. I forgot all my stuff about him. I don’t know him. It’s something that my brain knows nothing about. Jesus, God, The lord..good people, but you’ve got to believe it.

Do people need religion to survive?
Yes. I do. Not all, but some. You need to live with the love of god in your heart, and not everybody has it. It’s less and less every generation. No, you don’t need it to survive. But people who need to explain it need to make it sound better rather than mumble it and make it sound bad.

What do you think of politics?
They know how to place it to make it sound better and the people don’t even realize what they’re doing. They just say ok I’m voting for that guy and it makes it bad in the long run. I think there are lies. They are gonna be out there automatically. This side realized they screwed up and then the other side straightened out. People can’t get along with lying, and they hate them more than the beginning. Liars are always found out by the end. Seattle, that’s where the crooks are headed. They start out in the East and work out in the West.

No comments:

Post a Comment