Monday, November 23, 2009

SWIMMING IN GRASS

They weren’t doing anything good. He’s got both legs hanging out there. It looks like they’re sleeping. Only one of them is sleeping. What’s the other one doing? It’s a he.


Are these two the only ones left? There are two couples in the back. They’re in the clouds. In the name of Jesus, amen.


It looks relaxing. Did she say it was? Where are they? He’s halfway there now, isn’t he? They’re waiting to die. How long have they been there? Is that Notre Dame? He’s watching the water come down. The water is in there. There’s too little water. It looks like there’s water all around, with a tree in the middle. That could be grass back there. Grass doesn’t shine that much.


It doesn’t seem like it would be that way. Is it all just water? Underneath there, there’s not much. How could there be grass? How could they be swimming in grass? They need a boat. You can’t float on grass. It looks like grass to me. What are the people doing? Evidently, they’re trying to see who’s out there. They look like people out there.


That looks like a ferris wheel in the background, facing us. I don’t know exactly what it is. What’s going on in the picture? I don’t want to tell you. It’s just a whole lot of something. A whole lot of shooting going on. Because it’s one of those things that shoots right up.


Is that a college? What is that building? When we came in, I waited and that was the way it was. It’s probably a college. Yes. Someone is lying down looking over the other person. Their heads are in the water. The people are playing. He’s trying to revive her because their heads are in the water. They’re getting ready to try to do something. What are they getting ready to do? The one on the bench is ready to jump in and rescue the other one. Usually you jump into something like that to commit suicide. Who is that guy supposed to be?


What are they going to do next? I don’t know. He didn’t say anything else. At first it looks like someone trying to commit suicide in the water. I don’t know what this guy is doing. He’s sitting up now. And that’s a canoe, isn’t it? It’s shaped like a canoe.


What does the man want now that he’s saved the woman? I think that looks like another man. Is he trying to revive that guy, or what? Is this a man or a woman? It could be either one. It looks too tall for a woman. I don’t know whether he’s reviving her or not. Why is the fountain so close and so far? Why isn’t the fountain sprinkling over here?


When you look at the picture from a distance, the fountain isn’t as far away as I thought it was. What is above the picture? I thought for an instant, there was writing there. It you look at the picture closely, there are steps coming down. I think it’s a nice lawn. So maybe we’ve got this whole thing messed up.


There are two people there. Are those trees or people in the background? I believe they’re trees.


I’m trying to see the writing above the picture. Is that grass or water out front of the college? Well, the water has to be squirting out of something.


It looks to me like the person lying down is unconscious. There are workers up there, too. Their names are Chris and Jesse. Or Jack and Frankie. Do Chris and Jesse know each other? I’m saying no. How many guys and girls lie out on benches in a place like this and mess around? How far is it across the pond? Do you think they’re messing around? Is that a resting place or what?


What do you think is in front of the bench? How would they get a picture like this? It looks like they’re on a sidewalk. Doesn’t it look like that to you?


Are they talking to each other? No, I don’t believe they are. I didn’t expect to see something like that in front of a college. What’s he got in his lap? I don’t know what he had on. I assume that’s a girl. I don’t think any decent girl would go out like that. To go around in front of a college and prance around and lie down. Maybe she’s not a decent girl. I’ve seen worse than that at a college.


They’re all going to go to sleep. They have plenty of things going on. Do you think they did? I think so. How far is it from the building? A mile, maybe. How should this story end? They’re going to get married and have kids.


STORY BY: Edna, Patricia, Betty, Walt, Thomas


HELPERS: Terry, Katie, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment