Monday, August 16, 2010

GOING TO GRANDMA'S

It’s a boy! Good. This one’s cute. Keep up, come on. His name is Billy Jr. We’ve had a lot of those.


He’s sitting in a suitcase. He looks like he knows he shouldn’t be in there. You should rinse it at night. That’s the smartest thing I’ve heard in a long time.


Why is he in the suitcase? He thought it would be fun. He’s going somewhere. He’s cute.


Where is he going? How can you tell that by looking at him? He’s going to Grandma’s house. I have four boys and they spent half their time begging to go to Grandma’s. Grandma gave them everything they wanted.


What does he like to do at Grandma’s house? Drink beer. Get into things. Anything that’s around.


Does he have any brothers or sisters? I wouldn’t think so. I think he has a brother or sister. He wouldn’t be able to get in there by himself. They put him in and took his picture. He loves every minute of it.


I think they love him dearly. He looks too cute to me.


What’s going to happen next? I don’t know. I hope it’s going to be a good one.


What does Billy Jr. do for fun? You name it, he’s done it. You can tell I have four boys, can’t you?


He wants to be taken out of there. He’s pretty proud of himself. That smile and those hands. Almost like he knew he shouldn’t have done it. He’s having a good time. He’s happy as can be.


There’s probably somebody in the background. I don’t see anybody. There should as hell should be. Could be the mother or could be the babysitter. I think it’s his older brother.


What does he want? I think he’s got everything he wants. Looks pretty happy to me.


What is he going to do next? Try to get out, I guess. Does he succeed? I doubt it. He gets frustrated. When he recognizes he’s not getting out, he’ll cry, a loud cry. I think he’s happy. I don’t think he’s anything but happy. He’s happy now.


Why is he so happy? Because he’s done something he’s never done before.


I don’t think he can do much of anything. I can’t see him crawling out of that. He might just be standing up. It’s possible he could get out if he could stand up. Yeah. He’s happy.


When he goes to Grandma’s, Grandma likes to put everything aside and give him his way. She’s going to pick him up and hug him. She’s going to pamper him. She’ll give him whatever he wants. He wants whatever’s in site. He wants the dog. He wants candy right away. He loves having his picture taken.


Who’s taking his picture right now? Maybe his mother. What does his mother think of him being in the suitcase? Don’t pee in there! And he said, “I just did,” with that look on his face. I think she put him there. Obviously he wasn’t bothered to be put in there.


He has a satisfied look on his face. I think his mother takes him out of there. I think he’s happy in there right now. He doesn’t want to be taken out.


STORY BY: Dottie, Joyce, Barbara, Tony, Patricia, Maxine, Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment