Monday, August 23, 2010

SKIPPING SCHOOL

I wonder if that’s the only time they’ve done that. I don’t know how to get them out of there.


In this one, it’s a woman and a man. What are they doing out there? They’re talking. What are they talking about? You can tell that the boy and the girl, I think she is talking more than he is. It looks like it.


What do you think they’re talking about? I wish I knew. I don’t think it’s a secret. I think they’ve been friends for a long time. They’re talking about whatever they did before or what they can do now.


What did they do before? They were feeding the birds. But you could turn it into a lot of things.


What could they be telling each other? If he can find what he wants. I’ve seen them talk together. We’re going to be up all night.


They walk to each other, but they don’t talk too much. “See you in the morning about 8:30!” They’re together. That’s what they do. I got there one time. One was going and the other was going, and I was between them, so I saw them.


What time of day is it? It’s close to nighttime. No, not really in the summer. They need to be home. Go home! They look like they’re about fourteen or fifteen.


I wasn’t there because it was dark. I didn’t see them. She doesn’t have it done the right way.


It was a long time ago. What’s a good girl’s name? I had four boys, so don’t ask me. I finally quit having children.


What is the boy’s name? Mark. The girl is a fisher and the boy is a swimmer.


When I go home, I’m going to get them and ask them to tell me. I don’t think either one of them is a fisher. I think it’s just their way of meeting. See you in the morning!


What are they going to do in the morning? Mow the lawn. That’d be right.


They’re skipping school. You’ve seen this before, haven’t you? No, I just have a teenage son.


If they skipped school, what would they be doing out there? I think it just wasn’t the right thing to do. Especially when there’s rain in it and everything. They’re talking about what they’re going to say. Get their stories straight. He’s telling her what to tell her mother, and she’s telling him what to tell his. Brings back familiarity.


That’s the way it is. He wants to come closer and hug her. Not here.


STORY BY: Maxine, Dottie, Joyce, Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment